1. ASSIGNMENT: The contractor agrees to work as the main shooter, on the agreed date(s).
2. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR: The contractor and the photographer hereby specifically agree that the contractor is performing the services as an independent contractor and is not an employee of the photographer but a reflection.
3. MEMORY CARDS: The contractor agrees to hand over all memory cards for downloading purposes. The photographer will export the cards and send them back to the contractor in a timely manner, via mail or in-person.
4. COPYRIGHT: The contractor agrees the images are owned by the contractor but the photographer can edit/crop/change the photo when giving proofs to clients.
5. USAGE: The photographer grants the contractor permission to use the images taken during the contracted event for the contractor’s print portfolio, website or social media. The contractor must wait to post the images online until 3 weeks after the wedding date, when photos are given to client/client family.
6. BUSINESS REPRESENTATION: The contractor is permitted to promote his or her own business during the wedding. This includes networking with other vendors, etc. Just be courteous to the photographer and/or their business.
7. LIABILITY: The contractor warrants that he/she will perform when booked for a photographic assignment and will provide their upmost best work and attitude.
8. EQUIPMENT: The contractor is responsible for providing all of his/her own equipment with which to complete the assignments. The photographer requires that weddings be photographed in RAW format and that all original digital files are relinquished to the studio upon completion of the contracted job until given back to CONTRACTOR.
9. WEDDING DAY CONDUCT: Contractor will dress in appropriate clothes and will appear neat and clean. The contractor will call the photographer in the event of an emergency or delay at 678.763.6120.
10. PAYMENT will be arranged on an individual basis for each contractor, as mutually agreed upon. In exchange for successful completion of assignments (and files) the CONTRACTOR will receive compensation. The amount of compensation will be agreed upon & confirmed, in writing, email and/or message, prior to the event date(s). The photographer will pay the contractor within 24 hours of the event.
Should CONTRACTOR perform the Photography Services on the day of the Event but fail to deliver the images to PRIMARY for any reason (including, but not limited to, the loss of digital files or other media or the failure of CONTRACTOR's equipment), such failure to deliver the images or perform the Services in a professional manner shall constitute a material breach of the terms of this Agreement, subjecting CONTRACTOR to monetary damages as a result of the breach, including but not limited to, full or partial waiver of CONTRACTOR's Fee for that Event, in addition to reimbursement to PRIMARY of any sums that PRIMARY must refund to the Client(s) as a result of CONTRACTOR's acts or omissions and/or the costs incurred by PRIMARY to remedy the situation.