Hey hey!! I feel as if I should introduce myself again because I haven't blogged since May of 2016!!! CRAZY? But I am pretty sure you know who I am now that you've seen the opening page for the website!!!
Well life updates:
- I am about to be starting my second year at North Georgia Technical College so I can get my Photography degree! (I graduated high school and went to college since I last posted, what a long time hahaha!)
- I have grown so many new clients in the past year!!!! It's so fun meeting and working with new people as well as second shooting for other photographers.
- I have shot 5 weddings since last May! And this upcoming October I have 3 weddings and I already have 2 weddings booked for 2018 which is so exciting for Jett Photography! I never knew I'd get to this point in my business and I am so blessed to be able to capture these special moments for everyone!
Little things I've learned over the past year:
- TRUST GOD - THAT IS ALL.
- CONFIDENCE IS ONE OF THE MAIN KEYS TO SUCCESS - BE CONFIDENT IN YOURSELF, YOUR WORK, YOUR PASSIONS, YOUR FLAWS, ETC - DO IT, IT'S AWESOME.
- TAKE CRITICISM - I ALWAYS STRUGGLED WITH THIS GROWING UP AND I FINALLY REALIZED THAT CRITICISM IS ACTUALLY SUPER HELPFUL (THANK YOU COLLEGE) HAHA!
- DON'T LET OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS - THIS GOES WITH THE CONFIDENCE THING....LIVE YOUR LIFE THE WAY YOU WANT TO....NOT BECAUSE SOMEONE ON SOCIAL MEDIA IS HAVING MORE FUN THAN YOU...DO IT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO HAVE FUN AND YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER.
- AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...BE PROACTIVE - IN DOWN TIME, EDIT PHOTOS....DANCE AROUND YOUR LIVING ROOM TO YOUR FAVORITE TAYLOR SWIFT SONG...LAUGH AT FUNNY PICTURES...GO WORKOUT....TAKE A WALK AROUND THE NEW PARK UP THE STREET....ANYTHING!! STAYING BUSY AND STAYING ACTIVE IS SO GREAT FOR YOUR MENTAL HEALTH!
I hope everyone is doing well and is enjoying life!! Thank you for reading this and also checking out my website, you all are so awesome!!! :)